- Miuccia Prada justifies the price of high fashion and talks about her hate for e-commerce via Popsugar - Click here to read article.
I find it hard to believe that someone with such a business oriented mind that is constantly up to date with what is currently happening in the world would be so avert to e-commerce. I'm sure the time will come when Miuccia Prada will change her mind.
- John Galliano still paying for his anti-Semitic outburst via Telegraph - Click here to read article.
I completely agree that what John Galliano did was bad but it's been two years, he has paid for his mistake and it's time to move on people. We don't have to completely forget what happened but we've got to let this go once and for all. My wishes is that he overcomes all of this and that people can find in their hearts to forgive.
- 25 Top Luxury Brands in Social Media via The Vivant - Click here to read article.
Canon Hodge of Bergdorf Goodman says: "From the very first tweet we knew we wanted to create a human connection—Bergdorf can be overwhelming so we knew this would be the place to show the store’s personality. That said, we still wanted to provide the best customer service possible (it’s a matter of pride for us)—so I make a point to read every tweet and mention and respond when applicable."
More companies should follow this advice, don't you think?
- The best shows from Australian Fashion Week via Fashionista - Click here to read article.
Australia is home now and I'm in love with Aussie designers. I work for Zimmermann which
- Karl Lagerfeld outstanding working schedule via WWD - Click here to read article.
Yes, Karl Lagerfeld is controversial but you have to admire his work ethic. There is a reason why he succeeds in absolutely everything he touches. If you have seen Lagerfeld Confidential, you will remember what he says about his success: 'My thing is to work more than the others to show them how useless they are'.
He also thinks that his work is never perfect: “I live with the idea that I still can do better. That’s what pushes me to go ahead. For me, everything I did is vaguely OK. I just have to kick my ass to do better."
- Ella Kandyba incredible style via Stockholm Street Style